Provides system-wide personalization of e-mails by enhancing From and Reply-To email addresses with display names. After installing this module, a recipient will see the real name of the sender (eg. "Real Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>") instead of only its e-mail address (which is the default behavior of Drupal).
This module relies on the Token module to provide on-the-fly substitutions.
- A user profile module that supports tokens:
- Content Profile Tokens (part of Content Profile)
- Profile (core) TODO needs to be ported
- Patched token_user.inc that provides support for profile values (included in download)
- One of the supported user profile modules:
- Node Profile
- Profile (core)
Written by Stefan M. Kudwien (smk-ka)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Utility
- Reported installs: 58 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,162
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.