phpBB Forum Integration provides integration with the phpBB3 Forum.
- phpBB can be completely embedded inside Drupal.
- phpBB topics can be created from nodes.
- phpBB comments instead of Drupal comments.
- Can be used on a working site and forum with existing users.
- Authentication and synchronization in both directions.
- Automatic creation of users.
- Synchronization of account info, such as user names, passwords, emails, signatures, and avatars (synchronization is disabled for the Drupal administrator and phpBB administrator for security).
- Synchronization of profile information from Profile.
- Synchronization of CCK profile fields from Content Profile.
- Synchronization of roles and groups.
- Support for Drupal forum signatures, avatars, and birthdays.
- The forum can be displayed in a full window, in a frame inside Drupal, or in a Drupal page (except for ACP).
The following blocks are provided to integrate phpBB with your Drupal site:
- phpBBforum: Hidden authentication
Allows forum users to login to your Drupal site and provides advanced
authentication and synchronyzation with the forum.
- phpBBforum: Recent forum topics
Display a list of the latest updated forum topics.
- phpBBforum: New forum posts
Display a list of the latest forum messages.
- phpBBforum: Online forum users
Display a list of all on-line forum users.
- phpBBforum: Forum statistics
Display forum statistics including: number of users, threads, messages,
newest member, etc.
- phpBBforum: Personal messages
Display your forum personal messages if you are logged in.
- phpBBforum: Top posters
Display a list of the top posters.
- phpBBforum: New forum topics
Display a list of the new forum topics.
- phpBB3 Drupal Bridge for phpBB 3.0.9 (download)
- phpBB3 Drupal Bridge for phpBB 3.0.10 (download)
- PHP 5
The latest 6.x-2.0-rc6 and 7.x-1.0-alpha3 provide support for phpBB 3.0.9.
The latest 6.x-2.x-dev and 7.x-1.x-dev provide support for phpBB 3.0.10.
Upgrading is strongly recommended.