This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This package contains two modules:
The first module,
pathdata, is just an API module. It does nothing on it's own. The
pathdata_view module implement this API and exposes it in an interesting way to the Views UI by providing a new link field that can generate aliases on the fly.
pathdata module makes it possible to save path aliases with GET data in them. An example of this is that you can make an alias of this URL:
That instead could look like this:
For more information on how it technically works, please consult the README.txt.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,357
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.