Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds Pathauto support for custom entities created either programmatically or using the Entity Construction Kit (ECK) module.
You can select the entities to be enabled in Home » Administration » Configuration » Search and metadata » URL aliases » Entities tab, and they will appear in Home » Administration » Configuration » Search and metadata » Patterns, where you can define the desired aliases for them.
Make sure to define those patterns before trying to create new URL aliases (including bulk update), as otherwise they won't be created.
If the Entities tab does not appear, it means that the site has no custom entities defined, apart from the standard content types, taxonomies, comments and users.
Seefor more info and origins.
See commit log for changes compared to DamZ's sandbox.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management
- Reported installs: 2,394 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,367
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.