This module provides an easy way to import previously exported Panels definitions from corresponding subfolders.
- Panel Pages
- Mini Panels
- Panel Nodes
- Custom Content
- Page manager existing pages
- Create 'sites/all/imports' folder.
- Create all necessary subfolders for panels:
- Export the panels you wish to import and paste the export code into separate text files with .inc' extension.
- Do not forget to add '<?php' line to the top of the files.
- Move files to corresponding subfolders.
- Install this module.
The idea is that you could have a collection of commonly used panels in a folder. Then, when you start a project, copy the required panels definitions into this module and install. This will add all the panels in one go, saving you from using the Panels import form.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display, Features Package, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 168 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,003
- Last modified: 27 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.