Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module integrates the wonderful Owl Carousel slider built by OwlFonk. The primary module is comprised of three sub modules providing a views style, field formatter & administration UI. The administration form leverages the variable module providing multilingual support out of the box.
Owl Carousel is a modern responsive slider which boasts the following features;
- Touch Events
- Mouse Slide Events
- Fully Customizable
- Choose the number of items to be displayed
- Multiple Sliders
- CSS3 3d Transitions
- Custimizable controls
- Custom events
- Helpful callbacks
Please follow these instructions for installation & configuration of Owl Carousel.
- Views (https://drupal.org/project/views)
- Variable (https://drupal.org/project/variable)
- jQuery Update (https://drupal.org/project/jquery_update)
For Drupal 8 please consider using Flickity as a carousel solution. Flickity will aim to support similar features found in Owl; specifically settings per breakpoint.
- Please read the readme.txt first.
- Please make sure it's not a jQuery compatibility issue, jQuery Update allow different jQuery version for administration pages.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 21,947 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 122,852
- Last modified: November 5, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.