Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds OpenSearch feed creation capability to core search.module. Searches are exported as RSS 2.0 feeds at /opensearch/type/keywords and can be auto-discovered through OpenSearch description XML files.
Supported search modules
- Content search (node.module)
- User search (user.module)
- ApacheSolr Search
- Any module that implements hook_search().
Updates from different releases of the development snapshots are not supported. If you install the development snapshot, you need to uninstall it before copying the latest release.
There is a issue with a function name in the version 6.x-1.3 that has been already fixed in the version 6.x-1.4-beta1.
The Opensearch description files provided by Opensearch feed are used by Camino, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer, which allow you to add a new custom search engine.
For Safari version 3.0.4 or later a plugin is available that, among other features, allows you to add custom search engines. For more information check http://www.machangout.com/.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search, Syndication
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,201
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 15, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!