This module is abandoned due to a security issue the maintainer never fixed. See SA-2011-004 for details.
I will be working on porting OG Forum D7 back into this project. I do NOT intend to support D6!
A REALLY easy way to help me out right now, is to go through all the open issues and mark them as Closed (won't fix).
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Creates a forum per organic group and restricts viewing forum nodes by group membership.
- OG forum and regular forums work together
- Retroactively add forums to existing groups
- Optionally place all forums in one container rather than their own
- Set the name for the default forum that each group gets
- Various settings for the publicity of your forums; automatic based on nodes' settings, set by group owner, set by those with permission, all public, etc.
- Limit number of forums per group
Thanks to Jamey Boje for the art work.
New features & Drupal 6.x port by Paul Booker @ Appcoast.