Posted by vegantriathlete on
This module is abandoned due to a security issue the maintainer never fixed. See SA-2011-004 for details.
I will be working on porting OG Forum D7 back into this project. I do NOT intend to support D6!
I have finished marking all of the open issues as Closed (won't fix). Please do NOT file any issues against 6.x branches. As stated above, I am not planning on supporting D6.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Creates a forum per organic group and restricts viewing forum nodes by group membership.
- OG forum and regular forums work together
- Retroactively add forums to existing groups
- Optionally place all forums in one container rather than their own
- Set the name for the default forum that each group gets
- Various settings for the publicity of your forums; automatic based on nodes' settings, set by group owner, set by those with permission, all public, etc.
- Limit number of forums per group
Thanks to Jamey Boje for the art work.