I am a new maintainer :
Please bear with me while I get oriented. I've started working in the issue queues and will get a new release rolled as soon as I can.
I will be working on porting this module back into OG Forum and will then "close down" this name space.
This module was originally written by epieddy.
This module allows you to assign containers, forums and their topics to an Organic group, just like any other group content.
It is a new version of the old and deprecated OG Forum, only for D7 as it use the all new APIs and Fields added in Organic Group D7.
How it works :
This is simply done by adding a group audience field to the forum's taxonomy terms and topics and by automating some task (like selecting the same group audience for a topic than its parent forum)
My primary focus is on the 2.x branch. I make no promises about whether I will do maintenance on the 1.x branch.
OG Forum D7 7.x-1.x is only compatible with OG 7.x-1.x.
A new version is now available for OG 7.x-2.x.
See for information on the 2.x version.
Please use the 1.x branch with OG 1.x and the 2.x branch with OG 2.x.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 1,089 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,257
- Last modified: March 10, 2015