I am a new maintainer :
Please bear with me while I get oriented. I've started working in the issue queues and will get a new release rolled as soon as I can.
This module was originally written by epieddy.
This module allows you to assign containers, forums and their topics to an Organic group, just like any other group content.
It is a new version of the old and deprecated OG Forum, only for D7 as it use the all new APIs and Fields added in Organic Group D7.
How it works :
This is simply done by adding a group audience field to the forum's taxonomy terms and topics and by automating some task (like selecting the same group audience for a topic than its parent forum)
My primary focus is on the 2.x branch. I make no promises about whether I will do maintenance on the 1.x branch.
OG Forum D7 7.x-1.x is only compatible with OG 7.x-1.x.
A new version is now available for OG 7.x-2.x.
See for information on the 2.x version.
Please use the 1.x branch with OG 1.x and the 2.x branch with OG 2.x.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 199 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,418
- Last modified: May 15, 2015