Provides OAuth2 server functionality based on the
Important: 7.x-1.0-rc2 is the last version that supports PHP 5.2.
All later versions require PHP 5.3 and X Autoload (due to oauth2-server-php itself requiring PHP 5.3 from version v1.0).
- Entity-based architecture.
- Supports creating multiple exportable servers with own scopes and clients.
- Designed for an unbounded number of scopes.
- Supported grant types:
- Authorization code
- Client credentials
- Refresh token
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Support for the implicit flow.
- Support for per-client automatic authorization (skipping the authorization form).
- Services integration (authentication).
- Support for OpenID Connect.
Warning: The Services integration requires Services 3.6 (or newer).
The tests can be used as an example client-side implementation.
See the documentation page for information on getting started.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,072 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,000
- Last modified: January 14, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.