Posted by mpotter on
This module adds Events and Calendars to the Open Atrium 2 distribution.
- Event content type.
- Full Date support, including repeating events.
- Full Location support via GeoCoder and GeoField allows for free-form text location.
- Uses FullCalendar module for improved calendar usability.
- Color-coded calendar events via the Color module.
- AddThisEvent.js support for exporting events to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
- oa_events_import - provides iCal imports
oa_core - core Open Atrium 2 modules,
og - Organic Groups 2.x.
- date, date_ical, colors, geocoder, geofield, panelizer, views_load_more
- fullcalendar module and the fullcalendar library. A drush make file is included to install this library. If you are not using drush make, you'll need to manually download the FullCalendar library and place it into your sites/all/libraries directory.
- media - used in Event content type for attachments.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,851 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,373
- Last modified: January 27, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.