This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a quick little module to allow you to selectively apply nofollow to menu items and taxonomy terms to allow 'sculpting' of pagerank - effectively allowing you to focus search engines' attention on particular areas of your website by controlling the flow of link juice around your website.
It uses roughly the same admin menu as the block visibility sections, allowing you to enable or disable nofollow on a page by page basis, or even to use PHP code to determine whether nofollow is passed or not.
To install you will need to add some custom theming functions, see the readme.txt file for more information
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Search, Taxonomy, Utility
- Downloads: 855
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.