This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Please use the Slickgrid module.
The Nodes module allows a user to edit multiple nodes at once. The module provides a simple table layout, similar to Editview, so that multiple nodes can be seen at once, and quickly and easily edited.
Changes to a node are done using AJAX like calls, so that as each field is edited, it is changed on the live version of the node. This means that any edits that take place are not submitted in bulk, and therefore any problems that arise as editing takes place can be dealt with on a field by field basis.
A full release of this module will be released soon, but for now the development version should work. Please try this, and post any problems you have to the Issues queue.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Import/Export, Utility
- Last modified: April 19, 2011
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.