Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
It defines a slickgrid view style, so all data can be output as an editable grid.
This module will only work with Slickgrid 2.1.
Features of the grid:
- Grouping field - group fields with a common value together
- Collapsible taxonomy fields (tree structures)
- Tabs - organise columns into tabs
- Resize, reorder & hide columns
- Delete entities via the grid
- Force fit columns (to fill the available column space)
- Undo (undo previous changes - uses node revisions)
- Set viewport height
- Set row height
- Add entities via the grid*
- Clone entities*
- Export data (via the views data export module)*
- Multi edit/delete/clone/export (checkboxes will be displayed in the rows - select as many rows as you want to perform action against)*
At the front end, users can show/hide, resize, reorder columns & resize the height of the grid. These settings will be stored per user and used next time the grid is shown. Saving the view (via the usual views UI) will reset these settings.
For every field defined in the view, you can set its column width, whether it's sortable, and formatters (how the cell data is displayed), an editor, a validator and filters (for filtering the column data).
This modules comes with the following plugins ready to use:
- Inline cell editor - for excel-like editing of text & numeric data.
- Popup field form - the field form pops up in an overlay. All field types can be edited.
- Required inline field
- Text filter (case-insensitive text filter - if the column cell contains the text it will be displayed)
- Collapsible taxonomy fields - build tree structures based on the taxonomy terms (D7 Only)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Filters/Editors, Views
- Reported installs: 1,590 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,120
- Last modified: July 10, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.