Node Widget allows to create and edit referenced nodes (stored in CCK nodereference fields) in the same form used to edit the main content.
An editing form for referenced nodes is embedded in the main editing form; it is possible to select which fields should appear in this subform.
The module supports only single value fields of the following modules:
- Content Taxonomy: select and radio widgets
- Date: text, select and popup widgets
- Email Field: text widget
- Fivestar: stars, select widgets
- Link: link widget
- Node Reference: select widget
- Number: number widget
- Select (or other): select widget
- Text: text, select, radios/checkboxes widgets
Available in 6.x-1.x-dev
The module provides a widget for Node Reference fields, to activate it select "Node Widget: create and reference nodes" as widget type on the field setting page.
This project has been sponsored by Nuvole.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,394
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.