What is it?
Removes Drupal's frontend, when using Drupal as a services layer only.
- Uninstalls frontend-only core modules (some are truly only useful when Drupal renders the frontend)
- For all other core modules, removes access to the paths only useful to Drupal's frontend
- Redirects disallowed paths to user login or, (if allowed) to the admin screen
- Properly redirects entity frontend paths to their corresponding edit screen
- Remaps breadcrumbs to match the new backend-only experience
To help avoid confusion when not using Drupal's built-in frontend.
ndf.api.php for Drupal hook documentation.
Also on GitHub
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Downloads: 349
- Last modified: 22 September 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.