miniOrange SAML 2.0 Single Sign On (SSO) allows users residing in SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers (IDPs) to login to your Drupal site. We support all known IdPs - ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, miniOrange IdP, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Google Apps, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ etc. If you need detailed instructions on setting up these IdPs, we can give you step by step instructions.
miniOrange SAML SSO Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust with various SAML 2.0 supported Identity Providers to securely authenticate the user to the Drupal site.
We also provide a separate module that enables Drupal to act as an Identity Provider. It supports authentication with Drupal, user management, session management, change password etc. You can configure any service provider with your Drupal site with the help of this module. Contact us at email@example.com to enquire about our Drupal IDP module.
If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this module, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to your Drupal site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers.
Easily Configure the Identity Provider by providing just the SAML login URL, IDP Entity ID and Certificate.
- Supports plethora of SAML 2.0 Identity Providers like ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Shibboleth, miniOrange IdP, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Google Apps, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ etc.
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Single Logout(SLO). [PREMIUM]
- Step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider. [PREMIUM]
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map Drupal profile attributes to your IdP attributes. [PREMIUM]
- Auto redirect users to your IdP for authentication without showing them your site's login page. [PREMIUM]
- Force authentication with your IdP on each login attempt.[PREMIUM]
- Customize module depending upon requirement. [PREMIUM]
- Easy to configure and active support.
1. Download Libraries API module from https://www.drupal.org/project/libraries.
You can download the zip and upload it in Install New Module section or you can install by copying the URL of the package(tar/zip) from the Downloads section.
Enable the Libraries module by checking the checkbox. Click on Save Configuration.
2. Download xmlseclibs from https://github.com/simplesamlphp/xmlseclibs.
Extract the archive and place it under sites/all/libraries in your Drupal directory.
3. Install the SAML 2.0 Single Sign On for any Identity Provider module either by downloading the zip or from the URL of the package(tar/zip) and using the Install from URL under Install new module.
Enable this module by checking the checkbox. Click on Save Configuration.
4. Configure the module at
5. You will need to register an account with miniOrange. This is purely for the purpose of reaching out to customers who deploy the module on their Drupal websites.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,871
- Last modified: 21 January 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.