Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module integrates Drupal with III/Millennium WebOPACs (library catalogs): you can import bibliographic records, or embed records in a node using the input filter. Imported nodes can have taxonomy terms created from the original record, a real-time holdings display, embedded book previews from Google Book Search and more.
- For batch importing, your WebOPAC must be configured to allow exporting records from the book cart in MARC format. See issue .
- Drupal 7 version: requires MySQL (currently)
- Drupal 6 version: >PHP5
- Imports records with each Cron.php run or from a manual list, query or record range (at about 10-40 items per second)
- Can embed records within any node's body using an input filter
- Can aggregate records from multiple OPACs in a single Drupal site
- Supports book jacket images, with Views integration
- Can import and display additional metadata like Library of Congress book description and tables of contents
- Can display real-time holdings information (fetched via AJAX)
- Embeds Google Book Search links and previews for items available online
Read the documentation at the demo site (currently covers 6.x version only).
Integration with other modules
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,051
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 14, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.