Provide default test content for a Drupal site using migrate.
This module uses csv or yaml files as a data source. These files are located in a folder specified by a setting called source_dir. The name of the files follows a standard: ENTITY_TYPE.BUNDLE.FILE_TYPE like user.user.csv or node.article.yml
You can find examples for most entity types in the example_default_content_csv and example_default_content_yml folders.
Any field with the password data type will be hashed automatically.
More info in the README.md file.
Main development happens in github
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer
- Reported installs: 86 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,306
- Last modified: March 24, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.