Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Menu Trail By Path sets the active-trail on menu items according to the current url.
For example if you are at yoursite.com/blog/category1/article1
Menu Items with these paths will get the active-trail class on them and expand accordingly.
This is particularly useful if you want a lot of nodes to appear as children of certain nodes / taxonomy term / views / referenced nodes / etc, but do not want to add them all to the menu. eg. hundreds of blog articles.
Menu Trail By Path is best used in conjunction with Pathauto.
This module is similar to Menutrails (D6) and Menu Position (D7), except no configuration is needed. It uses the path URL to determine the active-trail instead of setting rules for each node type. It also works for non-node pages such as taxonomy term and views. Just enable the module to see the results.
- can also handle breadcrumb by path
- Make sure to use a "menu.html.twig" like the classy-theme (or use that as base theme, like bartik does), stable-theme and stark-theme will not add the classes that you propably will expect, see "No active trail class gets added"-issue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 21,456 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 76,089
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.