Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module exposes configurable and extendable visibility settings for menu links. For example, if you want to create a 'My account' link that points to /user, both anonymous and registered users have access to the /user path, so both will see the link, even if anonymous users do not technically have an account. Using this module will allow you to only have your 'My account' link visible to registered users, and hide it from anonymous users.
The module uses the exact same UI used for block visibility settings for familiarity.
- Menu per role - Only cares about user roles for visibility, not extendable, and not a re-usable UI.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 25,891 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 49,786
- Last modified: August 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.