This module enables you to make the Menu Settings required on specific content types.
It forces content types to be included in the menu system before the content will be saved. It removes the 'Add menu item' checkbox and makes the title field mandatory.
This can be useful in a number of situations, e.g. when using [menupath-raw] in the pathauto settings, which expects a node to live in the menu system.
This module makes sure it does.
Development of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,498 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,456
- Last modified: 17 October 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.