Posted by arshadcn on
Soundcloud integration for the Media Entity module.
- Enable the media_entity and media_entity_soundcloud module.
- Go to
/admin/structure/mediaand click 'Add media bundle' to create a new bundle.
- Under Type provider select Soundcloud.
- Save the bundle.
- Add a field to the bundle to store the soundcloud url.
- Edit the bundle again, and select the field created above as the Soundcloud URL source field.
- Go to the Manage display section for the media bundle.
- For the source field selected, select Soundcloud embed under Format.
- Click on the settings icon to configure the embedded player.
- Type: Visual or Classic
- Options: Autoplay, Hide related, Show comments, Show user, Show reposts.
- Width and height
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 568
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 14 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.