Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Logs all outgoing mail from your site that uses proper Drupal APIs.
Any user with "access mail logger" permission will be able to read logs of outgoing mail from any user to any recipient, including new user welcome emails, password resets, triggered actions, Rules-based actions, and more.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mail, Rules
- Reported installs: 3,660 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47,638
- Last modified: December 4, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.