LinkImageField is a CCK module that allows you to specify the hyperlink for images with a custom URL. The CCK ImageField allows links from the image to the node or to the image itself, but not to a user supplied link.
- Upload Image
- Title for the Image
- Alternative Text for the Image
- URL to hyperlink the image
Your site supplies a product image and description, but you want the image to link off-site to an affiliated web store.
Co-Maintained by John Young
Helped in 5.x Development: Harini
The 6.x release acts pretty much like a 6.x CCK ImageField, except that it provides a field for the URL. Please read the README for more installation and usage instructions. The current 6.x-1.0-alpha1 release is stable (as far as I know), but really needs testing before I'd consider it final. The 6.x version also adds support for imagecache formatting.
Requires the following modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 9,636 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,798
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.