This module provides integration with the LinkedIn API. At the moment it supports the following features:
- Per-user OAuth authentication between LinkedIn and Drupal
- Post LinkedIn status from node edit form (like the Twitter module)
- Synchronise LinkedIn user profiles with a user profile tab in Drupal
This module requires the OAuth php library :
You can either
- install the Oauth module from http://drupal.org/project/oauth (both version 6.x-2 and version 6.x-3 are supported)
- download the OAuth.php library from http://code.google.com/p/oauth/ and specify the full path on the module admin interface.
See the README file for more detailed installation and configuration instruction. More features will be added as the LinkedIn API exposes them.
Originally written by Pascal Morin.
- Code Enigma: http://www.codeenigma.com
- Economist Conferences: http://www.economistconferences.co.uk
- MuirWebs: http://muirwebs.com
This project is looking for a new maintainer…
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Syndication, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 910 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,219
- Last modified: October 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.