Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is an integration module for bringing Linked Open Data into a Drupal site. It provides a basic facility to create Linked Data queries and provides a variety of ways to theme the results of those queries. What this means is that now you can dynamically include curated content from sites like DBpedia, Freebase, Data.gov, Data.gov.uk, CrunchBase, GeoNames, MusicBrainz, BBC Programmes and Music (to name a few) into your site.
The module currently supports SPARQL and MQL queries. These queries can either be static for specific resources or allow for variable substitution to create dynamic queries. It is also integrates with CTools Export UI so it can provide exportable queries.
Looking for a D7 version? Check out SPARQL Views
This project is sponsored by Phase2 Technology
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Import/Export, RDF, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 933
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.