This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
SPARQL Views allows you to use Views to access remote and local SPARQL endpoints. In the near future, it will also work for RDFa on Web pages and hopefully microdata. Once the data is in Views, you can use Views style and display plugins to format your data.
- Entity API beta9 or later
- Screencast part 1 Creating SPARQL Views
- Screencast part 2 Relationships and contextual filters
- Screencast part 3 Packaging up your SPARQL View in a module
- IBM developerWorks Combine linked datasets with Drupal 7 and SPARQL Views
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, RDF, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 42 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,662
- Last modified: September 14, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.