Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Link checker module extracts links from your content when saved and periodically tries to detect broken hypertext links by checking the remote sites and evaluating the HTTP response codes. It shows all broken links in the reports/logs section and on the content edit page, if a link check has been failed. An author specific broken links report is also available in "My Account".
- Selectively scan node types and comments
- Selectively scan custom blocks
- Scans CCK text and link fields in selected nodes
- Checks internal and by default external links
- Parallel link checking with optional HTTPRL module
- Configurable link check intervals
- Can update permanently moved (301) links after specified link check fail count
- Can unpublish nodes after specified file not found (404) fail count
- Output created by input filters is supported
- Supported HTML elements: a, area, audio, embed, iframe, img, object, param, source, video
- Supported link protocols: http, https
- D6: Weblink nodes from Links Package module are supported
- D6: Weblinks nodes from Weblinks module are supported
- SQL server with subselect support (MySQL 5.0 or higher, PostgreSQL 7.4 or higher)
- D6 only:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 28,636 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 416,032
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 11, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.