Defines a formatter that renders a link like an iframe
This module has been sponsored by Atenea tech.
Just drop this module folder into your modules folder, as usual, and enable it.
Once enabled, you can select "Iframe" as the display formatter of a "Link" field in the "Manage display" page of the desired content type. You can set the width and the height of the generated iframe tag.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,217 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,215
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.