Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Installation and configuration
First install the Leaflet module 7.x-1.3 or later and Leaflet JS library v0.7.x or 1.0.x, following the Leaflet README.
Then download the MarkerCluster library from https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.markercluster/tree/leaflet-0.7.
IMPORTANT: if you wish to use Leaflet JS 1.0.0-beta, then for now replace the aforementioned leaflet.markercluster.js by this file, using the original name, leaflet.markercluster.js
Enable the module. All Leaflet maps will now be using clustering out of the box.
If not, visit the Status Report page, admin/reports/status, for error messages.
This module has been sponsored by Marzee Labs.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4,518 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,912
- Last modified: February 28, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.