Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Installation and configuration
First install the Leaflet module 7.x-1.4 or later and Leaflet JS library 1.0.2 or later, following the Leaflet README.
Then download the MarkerCluster library v1.0.0 or later from, say, https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.markercluster/archive/v1.0.0.zip
Enable the module. All Leaflet maps will now be using clustering out of the box.
If not, visit the Status Report page, admin/reports/status, for error messages.
This module has been sponsored by Marzee Labs.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4,751 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,437
- Last modified: January 20, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.