The Leaflet module features:
- Field formatter that can show a map for fields that contain geospatial data.
- Views integration that plots data on a map (using the sub module Leaflet Views).
- Lightweight and easy to use API for defining maps and displaying data on a map.
Some modules that build on Leaflet, adding various features:
- Leaflet More Maps: adds over 20 map styles, selected at the flick of a drop-down
- Leaflet Label: alternative tool tip hovers for polygons and line strings
- Leaflet MarkerCluster: makes large marker populations easier to navigate through animated clustering and drill-down capability
- IP Geolocation Views & Maps: adds a swag of cool features such as centering options, markers colour-coded by any field in your View, cross-highlighting between content and map, geocoding and reverse geocoding options.
- Many more...
Originally developed by ThinkShout and @pvhee with lots of help from the community. RdeBoer of flink started the Drupal 8 port. Please help out so that Leaflet remains at the cutting edge of the Drupal geo stack.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Location, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 8,008 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,679
- Last modified: August 19, 2015