Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Brings JW Player to Drupal.
- A field formatter for to render files using JW Player.
- JW Player 6 and 7 are supported
- Configuration for width, height, skin, auto-play and other player variables.
- Player presets, allowing commonly used groups of settings to be saved together and re-used (similar to image styles in core).
- Exportable presets via CTools, allowing for easy export using the Features module. (Configuration entities in Drupal 8)
- A theme_jw_player function for general use.
- Uses Libraries module for the JW Library itself and any skins (drop skins into sites/all/libraries/jwplayer_skins).
- Alternatively, a CDN hosted player can be used as well
This module is available for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
Under active development. Testing and feedback is appreciated and will help move the project towards a stable release.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 6,436 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 93,781
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 20, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!