Bring JW Player to Drupal.
- A field formatter for to render files using JW Player.
- Uses the HTML5 video version of the player, which is compatible with mobile devices. Flash only used if necessary!
- Configuration for width, height, skin, auto-play and other player variables.
- Player presets, allowing commonly used groups of settings to be saved together and re-used (similar to image styles in core).
- Exportable presets via CTools, allowing for easy export using the Features module.
- A theme_jw_player function for general use.
- Uses Libraries module for the JW Library itself and any skins (drop skins into sites/all/libraries/jwplayer_skins).
This module is for Drupal 7 only (unless there is a volunteer to backport). To use JW Player in Drupal 6 try JW Player Module for Drupal.
Plugins are provided by separate modules. Available:
Under active development. Testing and feedback is appreciated and will help move the project towards a stable release.