Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a lightweight module that provides a block with a jQuery countdown timer. This module uses only jQuery and css and does not use any images.
1. Unzip the files to the "sites/all/modules" directory and enable the module.
2. Go to the admin/structure/block page to enable and configure the jQuery
Countdown Timer block.
The module utilises the jQuery Countdown Timer script written by Martin Angelov: http://tutorialzine.com/2011/12/countdown-jquery/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,780 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,349
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.