Inline Registration allows anonymous users to register via the node/add page, thus removing a step/barrier from the user actually publishing content. If you're going to use this module, or allow anonymous users to post content to your site at all for that matter, you should really use CAPTCHA to help keep the spam-bots from trashing your site.
- Adds user_register() form to node/add pages if the user is not logged in
- Associates the new piece of content with the new user
- Can log the user in after node creation depending on user registration settings
- Compatible with modules: email_registration, logintoboggan,
registration_toboggan and other
1) Put the module in your Drupal modules directory and enable it in
2) Go to admin/structure/types and select an appropriated content type. Then,
in the Inline Registration vertical tab, enable Inline Registration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 632 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,954
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.