This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module makes it possible to display search results via AJAX.
If installed the module can use the Search Lucene API so you can search with wildcards / part of strings. Apache Solr is planned to be added as well.
I'm also planning to convert this module for use with Drupal 7.
I'm desperately looking for co-maintainers! My time is limited to work on this module, and that's a pity. There is so much more that can be done with this module. If you want to co-maintain let me know in a issue!
This module only works right when the clean-urls are enabled!
For upgraders from the <= 6.x.3.5 version of this module to a higher or dev version
Be sure to check the permissions, this is now (march 26th 2010) added in this module. Without these permissions set the module won't work.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 85 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,828
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.