Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
IMCE Mkdir allows users to create and delete sub-directories under directories assigned by IMCE.
CONFIGURING AND USING
1. Go to admin/settings/imce Assuming you have already created a IMCE profile. Under section 'Configuration profiles' click on approprate 'Edit' link.
2. On the next page find section 'Directories'. Set appropriate permission using the check boxes 'Add subdirectories' and 'Remove subdirectories'.
3. Click on 'Save configuration' button.
4. To test use IMCE. A new 'Manage directories' tab button will be display. Follow instructions on screen.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 65,798 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 346,309
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.