This module extends Aegir with Git operations. Like the option to do a 'git pull' in a site or platform directory.
- Create site directly from Git repo
- Pull from Git
- React to Git webhooks
- Checkout a different branch
For Aegir 6.x-2.x see http://drupal.org/project/hosting_site_git
WARNING: If you make code modifications on the server, don't forget to commit them. They will be lost otherwise.
We're open to ideas to extend this module to do more Git related tasks related to Aegir.
Patches or collaboration with an extra maintainer are very welcome.
Help fund development
Donate Now and become a sponsor yourself.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 142 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,705
- Last modified: February 14, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.