This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
CiviCRM requires its own cron jobs, to trigger mass mailings in CiviMail, for example. Since the URLs to trigger these jobs are different from those of the associated Drupal sites' cron, they're normally handled separately, usually in crontabs. With Hosting CiviCRM Cron, these can now be managed in Aegir, as are site deployments, backups, and upgrades.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Community, Mail, Multisite, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 803
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.