CiviCRM requires its own cron jobs, to trigger mass mailings in CiviMail, for example. Since the URLs to trigger these jobs are different from those of the associated Drupal sites' cron, they're normally handled separately, usually in crontabs. With Hosting CiviCRM Cron, these can now be managed in Aegir, as are site deployments, backups, and upgrades.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Community, Mail, Multisite, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 799
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.