CiviCRM - CRM for Advocacy, Non-Profit and Non-governmental Groups
CiviCRM is the first open source and freely downloadable constituent relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups.
CiviCRM is an actively maintained project with an installed base of over 8,000 organizations. It is specifically designed to run inside of your Drupal site(s).
- The current stable release - 4.7.x - requires Drupal 6.x or 7.x. Please make sure you download the module for your Drupal version..
You can test-drive CiviCRM using our public demo sites.
Download the current stable release of CiviCRM from our downloads page. Do NOT download or use .module or tarball files from drupal.org - they are placeholder files only.
Nonprofits and community groups maintain relationships many types of constituents. CiviCRM enables organizations to maintain comprehensive constituent relationship management information in a single database, creating efficiencies and new opportunities for nonprofits to better communicate and benefit from relationships with their constituents. CiviCRM includes optional components which give you more power to connect and engage your supporters:
- CiviContribute - Online fundraising and donor management, now including pledges and personal campaign pages
- CiviEvent - Online event registration and event management
- CiviMember - Online signup and membership management
- CiviMail - Personalized email blasts and newsletters.
- CiviGrant - Simple grants management.
- CiviCase - Integrated case management.
CiviCRM now also includes integration with Views - providing enormous flexibility in exposing CiviCRM data in Drupal "views". webform_civicrm provides solid integration with webform making it easier to build and collect information using Drupal WebForm and store in CiviCRM
DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE LINKS BELOW!! FOR CIVICRM TO WORK, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE CIVICRM TARBALL from CiviCRM.org
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Event, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 12,042
- Last modified: October 27, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.