Provision | Hosting | Eldir | Hostmaster
Hosting is a suite of Drupal modules that provide the UI functionality of the Aegir Hosting System. Explore Aegir's other components with the links above.
Hosting is a component of the Aegir hosting system.
Ægir is a mature set of contributed modules for Drupal that aims to solve the problem of managing a large number of Drupal sites. It does this by providing you with a simple Drupal based hosting front end for your entire network of sites. To deploy a new site you simply have to create a new Site node. To backup or upgrade sites, you simply manage your site nodes as you would any other node.
The hosting component of this system provides the front end for creating and maintaining Drupal sites. Each of your sites will be mapped to the node types provided by this module. It also handles the queueing of tasks sent to the back end, and configuration of your hosting system.
For more information on the system, and the other components, please take a look at the Aegir overview wiki page
Aegir development is sponsored by the supporting organizations below as well as the individual maintainers.
Donate Now and become a sponsor yourself.
Previously sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, Utility
- Reported installs: 602 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,520
- Last modified: November 11, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.