This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The 1.x branch contains a single module (views_highcharts), allowing users to create Highchart Views displays, with a limited number of chart types and options.
The 2.x branches (7.x-2.x and 6.x-2.x) introduced some major changes:
- Moved and renamed Views integration module (now highcharts_views.module)
- Added code examples in README.
2.x Views integration
Highcharts Views is an included module that uses Views as a data provider and UI for creating Highcharts. Work is currently underway allowing Views UI to make full use of the Highcharts library options. See .
- highcharts.module no longer has dependencies
- highcharts_views.module depends on: Views
About the library
It works in all modern browsers including the iPhone/iPad and Internet Explorer from version 6. Standard browsers use SVG for the graphics rendering. In legacy Internet Explorer graphics are drawn using VML.
Free for non-commercial use
Do you want to use Highcharts for a personal website, a school site or a non-profit organisation? Then you don't need the author's permission, just go on and use Highcharts. For commercial websites and projects, see License and Pricing.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 787 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,755
- Last modified: 30 March 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.