Google Site Search uses the Google API to search one or more sites. A Search engine unique ID (from Google) is required to use this module.
The difference in this module, compared to other such as Google CSE, is that search results are completely customized and will not appear in an iframe, but directly in the site's HTML code. This requires "Site Search Edition" (paid version of Google's Custom Search).
Read more at http://www.google.com/cse/
Sponsored by Vanderlei from version 6.x-1.3 and 7.x-1.5.
Sponsored by Happiness, until the versions 6.x-1.2 and 7.x-1.4.
Parts of the code was initially written by Peter Törnstrand.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,947 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,722
- Last modified: August 22, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.