Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Green Button module is another energy management tool for Drupal. It allows authenticated users to incorporate data sets from The Green Button Initiative into their websites for public or private viewing.
The Green Button initiative gives utility customers easy access to their electricity usage data. This data is provided as a text file in a format that is standard across multiple utilities. This data file can then be shared with third party developers who can provide valuable context, analysis, and other functions based on that usage data. About 10-12 million customers (commercial and residential) currently have access to their data in this format, and 20-30 million are expected to have access by the end of 2012. Find out more about the Green Button from the White House and at the Department of Energy’s OpenEI.org.
[NOTE: This module is currently under development for D8 with a project release date planned for July 2017.]
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 125
- Last modified: January 16, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!