Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NOTE: This module has been merged into Google CSE (https://drupal.org/project/google_cse/) and it's not anymore maintained. For the latest changes and features go to Google CSE.
Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) is an embedded search engine that can be used to search any set of one or more sites with an optional (and non-free) variant to use XML for searches. This module allows seamless integration with Drupal, same as core Search module provides or ApacheSolr does.
This module also exposes Google CSE filters as blocks, allowing easy filtering and uses custom hooks providing ability to change search requests before they are posted and alter filters on display.
You can use Google CSE Advanced, when:
- You have a Google CSE account with XML capabilities and a CX (API) key
- You need to seamlessly integrate Google Search into your site without any advertising
Google CSE Advanced is compatible with core Search module therefore all search results are themed using standard Drupal templates (search-results.tpl.php, etc.)
Development of this module was sponsored by Brightcove, a leading video platform provider.
Developed by Dynamite Heads.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,996
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.