DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Looking at the activity I had in the last year, I have had very little time to maintain this module. I don't see this changing anytime soon. If anyone is interested in helping to maintain this project, please contact me.
- Ability to add GMaps to a content type via a GMap Macro.
- Ability to automatically add markers from Location(s) of the node. It also centers at first or primary point.
- Ability to choose marker, either per node or a default marker.
- Ability to disable macro input and use only a default.
- Themeable marker labels.
In the Queue (??)
- [1.0] Complete SimpleTests
- [1.0] GMap Macro validation/santization.
- [1.0] Views support. (Views will currently show map, but not points/markers.)
- [1.1] Allow for other types of points besides Locations.
- [2.0] (maybe) Add another widget type that will present the full GMap Macro Builder form.
There is a gmap_cck module in the GMap Addons module, but it is for D5 and is not that stable. I also don't think that a full GMap Macro Builder in a content form is that user-friendly.
The Location module also offers a block that displays the points of locations in a node.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 226 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,851
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!