This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Attaches geo information (latitude, longitude, bounding boxes, etc.) to taxonomy terms. Provides Views integration.
- Use OpenLayers to show geo tagged content on a map (compatible with OpenLayers 6.x 2.x)
- Use Feeds to import location names, latitude, longitude, boundaries and hierarchy information into Geo Taxonomy.
1. Install module
2. Create vocabulary, check "Store geo data for this vocabulary"
3. Add term to vocabulary, configure latitude, longitude, etc.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 129 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,112
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.