Attaches geo information (latitude, longitude, bounding boxes, etc.) to taxonomy terms. Provides Views integration.
- Use OpenLayers to show geo tagged content on a map (compatible with OpenLayers 6.x 2.x)
- Use Feeds to import location names, latitude, longitude, boundaries and hierarchy information into Geo Taxonomy.
1. Install module
2. Create vocabulary, check "Store geo data for this vocabulary"
3. Add term to vocabulary, configure latitude, longitude, etc.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 176 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,779
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.