Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Geckoboard is a module to show stats on your www.geckoboard.com dashboard.
It shows the amount of posts, users and comments posted to your website, grouped by the last day, last week and last month.
How to use:
When installing this module, a random API is set. You can edit it at admin/settings/geckoboard.
as url for your custom -> RAG Numbers widget.
The API key is set at admin/settings/geckoboard.
The Widget type is "Custom",
The Feed format is JSON.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,001
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.