This module changes your forum administration page to allow you to set forums private. You can control what user roles can view, edit, delete, and post to each forum. You can also give each forum a list of users who have administrative access on that forum (AKA moderators).
Open D6 issues outside of Forum Access (common to all node access modules!):
- Drupal Core 6 / Views2: A db_rewrite_sql() issue causes DISTINCT queries (frequently used in Views2) to fail, when any node access module is enabled (see ). The fix was committed in #444 and appeared in 6.16. However, see and .
- Views2: Another Views2 issue causes term lists to be empty: the fix was committed in , but it is only in the now hidden 6.x-2.x-dev version (see ).
Forum Access for Drupal 8
We need help for moving Forum Access to D8 and supporting it there. Please help finish up a D7 release and start work on D8.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 11,056 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 153,487
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014