Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The ACL module, short for Access Control Lists, is an API for other modules to create lists of users and give them access to nodes. It has no UI of its own and will not do anything by itself; install this module only if some other module tells you to.
We're aware of the following modules using ACL (let us know if you know of others):
- Content Access (optionally uses ACL to provide by-user access control)
- Flexi Access
- Forum Access
- Image Gallery Access
ACL for Drupal 8
id.tarzanych has ported ACL to D8. Now we need testing, seefor details.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control, Developer, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 26,143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 279,733
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.